Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Poliditzz


(to The Sweet's Ballroom Blitz)
Cam’ra ready?
Uh-huh.
Prompter?
Nope.
Mic?
OK
Alright, citizens, let’s go!

(Palin)
Oh, my brain is thinking so hard
Understanding my geography
All those Russkies are in eye range
A million two has spurred the rogue in me

Oh, I seem a little off track
Little loose with a fact
Though handy am I with a gun

And to drill in the sea
‘Course it matters to me
Cause the beaches need some lubricant fun

Oh yeah!

I shoot all critters
I’m a government quitter
I’m a speaker most dandy
See I keep my notes handy

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(Citizen’s Chorus)
Our girl has a knack
For looking good in slack
She’s a mamma who’s a Poliditzz
And not a supporter of
Katie the reporter
Who knew she was a Poliditzz
Poliditzz
Poliditzz

(Biden)
I’ll likely say the wrong thing
That word you heard, lovely shade of blue
If you’re stranded in a wheelchair
Come stand beside me, sitting there won’t do

In confines of a craft
A sneezing attack
It will give you the flu in the sky

And I look quite disordered
When I say to reporters
“She’s not dead? I guess the woman's alive!”

Oh yeah!

I’m so eclectic
A ‘not-so-there’ thick brick
And the stories I’m weaving
Show sense is now leaving

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(Citizen’s Chorus)
Our boy likes to yak
Though lacking simple tact
He’s a VP who’s a Poliditzz
He's such a performer of
“Brain is out of order”
Our Joe, he is a Poliditzz.
Poliditzz
Poliditzz
.
Copyright 2010 Warren Baker
.

No comments:

Post a Comment