Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mullet Man


She brushed my locks last night,
Just right
Shoulder length
Happy man
And I'm gonna look fly
In my Ford King Cab

I miss my neck so much,
I guess it’s red
It’s hair that flows with grace
On such a noble head

And I know I've gotta lotta handsome hair
That makes men jealous and the ladies stare
I'm a manly man with a southern dome
Oh wo wo wo
I’m a mullet man
Mullet man
Coolest lookin' dude you'll ever know.

A bar’s just the kind of place
To take your kids
Good thing it's not my cell
And your friends will help you raise them
And give ‘em cigs.

And all this culture,
I don’t understand
I wash my face just twice a week
A mullet man,
Mullet man

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
Till scissors trim me and my neck we'll find
I'm a manly man with well worn comb
Oh wo wo wo
I'm a mullet man
Mullet man
Coolest lookin' dude you'll ever know.
.
©2009 Warren Baker
.

No comments:

Post a Comment