Saturday, March 7, 2015

(I Sold a Song) And Made Some Loot


Catchy lyrics bring me all my wealth
Writing songs for cash is comfy, I confess
I take the words bouncing deep inside my brain
Then I send them flowing, it’s an earworm you disdain

I sold a song and made some loot
Some say I’m menace
There’s no better living, paid to rhyme
There’s many say that I’m a loon
To sell a song and make some loot

There are worser crimes, the crimes that never pay
I’ve better way, my imagination craves
I aim to instigate some way for wealth to procreate
Then I write offending, a phrase that won’t leave mind.

I’ll sell a song and make some loot
Don’t feign indifference
You’re just jealous of my moneyed rhymes
It’s something you should try and do
Just write a song and make some loot.

The lyrics, gold refined
Ya ya yaaa
Ya ya yay a
Ya ya yaaa
Ya ya ya ya

I sold and song and made some loot
I sell you burgers
Or some tepid tacos, if inclined
There’s nothing I can’t sell to you
You’ll hear my song and spend some loot…

Want…to…buy…more?

I sold a song and made some loot
This song is finished
And I’m writing newer, better rhymes
With commerce, you know I’m in tune
I’ll write a song and make some loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment