Friday, April 29, 2011

God Blessed My DNA (A Trump Tribute)


(to Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA")

I’m an ego, whose front hair is long
I’m rich, which makes me right
And you know I’m the smartest man
And living humble in limelight
You’ll think me quite bazaar
But I always get my way
Know my cash will give me freedom
And the vacuous I’ll sway

And I’m proud to be a rich scary man
I can buy publicity
And you can’t forget this golden guy
Who knows I’m right for me
And I’ll gladly serve up wayward views
And declare “I’ll run today!”
For there is no doubt, I love this man
God blessed my DNA.

Many times I said I’m gonna
Take the Hill in Cap D.C.
To bring my brand of justice
To be your loving king
Have a doubt? I will fire
You’ll fear my judgment day
And there’s hype inside my contrarian heart
Now’s the time I’ll brag and bray

That I’m proud to be a rich fetid man
I’m a hit on NBC
And I won’t deceive, or let you down
Unless it’s right for me
And I’ll gladly ham up, stretch the truth
When the cam-ra turns my way
For there is no doubt, I love this man
God blessed my DNA.

I’m the alpha and omega man
I will find integrity
If I can’t, I’ve got the cash to buy
Then say, “I’m right, you see.”
And I’ll gladly stand out, scene-ry chew
Help your savior, vote my way
And you’ll have no doubt, I’m Trump the man.
God blessed my DNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment